Free Delivery From £80
PSSR Boiler Certification
- Completely shut the coffee machine down
- Strip down the coffee machine by one of our qualified service engineers
- We then drain the boiler and remove heating element
- The engineer will then start to examine the pressure boiler
- Once the engineer has finished the inspection, they will reassemble the coffee machine and refit the heating element with a new gasket.
- The Machine will then be tested to full pressure (1.7-.1.9 Bar) to check the safety valve functions correctly and opens at the designated pressure (usually 1.8 Bar).
- After the works have been completed, the engineer will submit the findings to our support team who in conjunction with ‘CoffeeSafe’ will then issue a PSSR Test Certificate for the coffee machine to indicate it has passed and is legally compliant.
- If the machine fails inspection for any reason and cannot be repaired within the allotted testing period, then a second inspection will be necessary. Your machine cannot be used until it has been passed and a certificate issued.